Date: October 18, 2022
Event Location: The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Organized by: ASTM International Administrative Committee AC377 “Autonomy Design and Operations in Aviation”
About the Event
The 2022 3rd Annual ASTM Autonomy in Aviation Symposium will be held October 18, 2022. The symposium is organized by ASTM International Administrative Committee AC377 “Autonomy Design and Operations in Aviation” , and will be held at the The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
Objective and Scope
ASTM AC377 promotes collaboration among aviation autonomy stakeholders to improve safety and efficiency in aviation. We are holding our 3rd annual symposium with the theme of Autonomy for Good. This symposium will:
- Hear from industry leaders on latest developments and best practices in autonomy insertion,
- Explore use cases for autonomous aviation that can improve peoples’ lives,
- Understand the airspace integration challenges and discuss ways to move forward,
- Develop community engagement strategies for autonomous aviation, and
- Consider the types of standards that are needed to advance autonomy in aviation.
Registraion is now open. The fees to attend this event are listed below.