Date: November 6, 2023
Event Location: Santa Clara Marriott | Santa Clara, CA
Organized by: ASTM International Administrative Committee AC377 “Autonomy Design and Operations in Aviation”
About the Event
The 2023 4th Annual ASTM Autonomy in Aviation Symposium will be held November 6, 2023. The symposium is organized by ASTM International Administrative Collaboration AC377 “Autonomy Design and Operations in Aviation” , and will be held at the Santa Clara Marriott in Santa Clara, CA.
Objective and Scope
ASTM AC377 promotes collaboration among aviation autonomy stakeholders to improve safety and efficiency in aviation. We are holding our 4th annual symposium with the theme of Human Roles in Autonomous Aviation. This symposium will:
- Hear from industry leaders on latest developments in manned and unmanned autonomous aviation,
- Explore human roles and responsibilities for autonomous flight operations,
- Understand various paradigms for human roles in urban and regional air mobility,
- Discover the latest e-learning opportunities for aviation autonomy, and
- Consider the types of standards that are needed to advance autonomy in aviation.
Registration is now open. The fees to attend this event are listed below.
Please support ASTM International by reserving your sleeping room at our official symposium hotel, the Santa Clara Marriott located at 2700 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
The discounted rate will be honored until the ASTM block is full, but no later than October 13th, 2023.
To book accommodations using the ASTM rate, please click here: Santa Clara Marriott.